Saturday, May 18, 2013

Blog 25: Mentorship

Contact:
Dr. B. John Shahin
909) 938-3134

Yasmin Cardona-Byrne
Parents' Place Outreach Coordinator
(626) 919-1091
Mentorship Log

The most important thing I gained from this experience was making contacts for future endeavors. Being that I will need to do clinical hours in college, I find it beneficial that I already have people that can help me since since they know my work ethic and know I am trustworthy.

Both of my mentors have helped me to answer my EQ. Dr. Shahin gave me great foundation to my topic. For example, from him I learned what support must mean to a therapist. Mrs. Cardona-Byrne gave me valuable resources to back up my answers. I learned of ways to reach out to people and got hands-on experience at the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment